We believe that great people are the key to our success
One of Director’s Cut most important asset is the people. We believe in providing a creative working environment where people can grow, both professionally and personally.
We may not have any opportunities at the moment, that doesn’t mean we wouldn’t love to hear from you. So, tell us a bit about yourself as we may have something coming up! Email email@example.com
We are always looking for highly motivated Post Production Runners. If you would like to apply for one of these positions please email our Head Runner, Jon Peel firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate will have:
- An understanding of the value of exceptional client service
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- A keen interest in pursuing a career in post-production or broadcasting
- An excellent ability to work in a fast-paced team environment in an effective and friendly manner
As part of our Client Services team, you will be required to:
- Provide our clients with food and refreshments
- Maintain a clean and tidy facility
- Log assets in and out of the building
- Cover one of our many receptions/answer the telephone
- Work evening and weekends when required
Please note, that due to the volume of applications we receive only successful candidates will be contacted.