Great opportunity to join a busy post-production company and become a key member of the Client Services team.
The Reception role entails providing an impeccable standard of client service for all visitors to Directors Cut Films.
As this is a client facing position the Receptionist is required to be smart and presentable at all times with excellent inter-personal and communication skills. Applicants must be hard working, polite, with a positive attitude.
We require a minimum of one year’s proven experience in a similar role, preferably in a media environment and you must have proficiency in Microsoft Office. Experience with scheduling software such as Farmerswife would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Answer all incoming calls in a polite and timely manner
- Answering main intercom to building and welcoming clients upon arrival
- Transfer calls to staff and clients communicating messages in a professional and timely manner as required
- Meet and greet all guests to Directors Cut Films ensuring the relevant parties are made aware of their presence
- Receive and sign for packages and deliveries
- Book taxis for clients and relevant staff
- Daily management and preparation of petty cash, maintaining the spreadsheets
- Create and prepare door signs and phone lists
- Update and record contact details on Farmerswife
- Support the General Manager in allocating and recording access pass details when necessary
- Ad-hoc printing requests
- Weekly ordering of stationary, facility shopping and office sundries
- Assist Bookings team and Management where needed in other administrative tasks
Reporting to: the General Manager and any other ad hoc requests from Directors & Senior Management
Hours: Monday – Friday 08:30- 17:30
Please note that due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting shortlisted applicants.
If interested please email email@example.com with covering letter and CV.